- This event has passed.
Calendar / Santa Fe Art Excursion
Thursday July 12, 2018 - Monday July 16, 2018
Back by popular demand! Travel with fellow Mingei members and friends to Santa Fe, New Mexico, for the 15th Annual International Folk Art Market, the world’s largest folk art festival. Get VIP access to the market and enjoy the rich culture of the city in a 5-day/4-night trip.
ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• The Market Opening Party on Friday, featuring festive food, drink, live music and the first opportunity to shop
• Access to the Early Bird Market on Saturday
• Walking Tour of the Historic Santa Fe Plaza
• Backstage Santa Fe Opera Tour
• Abiquiú Landscape Day Tour, including a behind-the-scenes tour of Ghost Ranch, Georgia O’Keeffe’s summer home
• A private cooking class inspired by O’Keeffe and the flavors of the Southwest
• Time to explore Santa Fe on your own or return to the market
• 4 nights of luxurious accommodations at the Inn and Spa at Loretto
COST: SOLD OUT
Photos courtesy of the artists and the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market